Copyright and use:
Mouserobics is best displayed at 800 x 600.
The following is written permission to:
- Link to tutorial
- Use this tutorial in any classes.
Original file from:
Central Kansas Library System
Great Bend, Kansas
Welcome to Mouserobics!
Click the underlined two below. Here is how
- Rest heel of your hand on the table in front of the mouse.
- Hold the mouse between thumb and ring and little fingers.
- Use thumb and fingers to move the tip of the arrow onto the underlined two.
- When the arrow becomes a pointing finger,
hold the mouse still.
- Lightly click the mouse button with your index finger.
- If your mouse has more than one button,
click the left mouse button.
- If the next page doesn't appear after you click,
you aren't holding the mouse still when clicking.
The lighter you click the better clicking works.