Patrons may check out a total of 25 items. Checkout periods are:
- Books & Magazines 3 weeks (limit of 5 the first day & 25 thereafter)
- Express Books 1 week (limit of 7)
- New Books 3 weeks (limit of 7)
- Audiobooks 3 weeks (limit of 7, must be age 16 or older)
- Music CDs 3 weeks (limit of 7, must be age 16 or older)
- Computer CD-ROMs 1 week (limit of 7, must be age 16 or older)
- DVDs 1 week (limit of 7, must be age 16 or older)
- Deposit Books/software 3 week with deposit
Materials can be returned to any branch. Each branch has drop boxes for drive-thru return. Materials, excluding CD-ROMs & DVDs, without holds can be renewed twice. Renew items over the phone at 770-382-4203 or online.
Please return or renew materials on time to avoid fines. Fines for overdue materials are as follows:
- Books, Magazines, Audiobooks, Music CDs and CD-ROMs - $.15/day
- DVDs - $1.00/day
- Deposit Items - $1.00/day
The Library will assess a charge for lost items or items returned with damage not considered consistent with normal wear and tear. A $5.00 processing fee will also be applied for lost or damaged materials.
Card use is suspended if $10.00 in fees accrues.
View the Library Program Policy for a full description of Library Membership and borrowing policies.