The Friends of the Bartow County Library System is an association of community members that value our library and advocates support through membership and volunteer participation.
The Friends of the Bartow County Library System holds quarterly meetings open to the general membership. These meetings are usually followed by a program or event.
A membership term runs for a full year beginning from October 1st, ending September 30th of the following year. Memberships are not prorated for a partial year.
- Early entrance at the Quarterly Book Sales
- Discounts on select Friends' events and programs
- Subscription to the Friends' Quarterly Newsletter
- Volunteer opportunites for your community
- Fun social events
- Voting for and serving as Board officers
Join today and support the Bartow County Library System!