- Go to the online Library Catalog at www.bartowlibrarycatalog.org
- You will need your library card number and PIN in order to place a hold
- Search the catalog for the item you wish to check out.
- If no copies are currently available, click on the details link.
- This will bring up more information about the book
- In the left column, click on the place hold link
- Fill in your library card number and PIN, if you are not already logged in, and select at which branch you would like to pick up the item.
- Click on Place Hold