Review my Account
Patrons can view what items they currently have checked out, due dates, and any fines they may owe in the My Account section of the Online Catalog.
- Go to the online Library Catalog at www.bartowlibrarycatalog.org
- Click on My Account
- Click on Review My Account
- You will be prompted to login with your user ID (library card number) and PIN, if you haven't already done so
- Click Display user information
- The items checked out with dues dates and fines will be listed, then any items on hold.
- There is also a button labeled Requests/Library Messages . Click here to see information about any requests you made through the library through other Online Catalog links such as Change Address, ILLs, etc. The status of the request, the original request, and any response to the request will be listed on a new page.